Applications for the 2018-2019 year are now OPEN!
Editorships require significant time commitments (ranging from ten to fifteen hours a week) and the ability to coordinate and manage a group of reviewers. Prior experience is desired but not required. ASU internship and honors credit is available. If you apply to be an editor, you do not need to fill out an application to be considered for a reviewer position in the same genre. For an editorship position, please include your resume as well.
Reviewer positions are open to all ASU undergraduate students. You will work with your editor to evaluate the submissions within your genre and participate in marketing across the ASU campus.
- Assistant Editor-in-Chief, Editor-in-Chief Application
- Art Editor, Art Editor Application
- Nonfiction Reviewer, Reviewer Application
- Fiction Reviewer, Reviewer Application
- Poetry Editor, Poetry Editor Application
- Poetry Reviewer, Reviewer Application
- Music Editor, Music Editor Application
- Music Reviewer, Reviewer Application
- Film Reviewer, Reviewer Application
The following positions are now CLOSED:
- Editor-in-Chief, Editor-in-Chief Application
- Fiction Editor, Fiction Editor Application
- Film Editor, Film Editor Application
- Non-Fiction Editor, Non-Fiction Editor Application
- Art Reviewer, Reviewer Application
To submit your application:
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. As the subject heading, please write Editor or Reviewer Application and include the genre to which you’re applying.
- Once applications are reviewed, applicants may be contacted via email for an interview. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Your application must be received by Friday June 1st, 2018.